Aquatic Bath Tubs:- More Than Just a Dip
Bathing is an important part of a decent living. For thousands of years, various cultures and societies have given attention and significance to the experience. Nothing compares however to the experience of soaking in an aquatic bathtub after a long day. It is a perfect combination of luxury and quality, of leisure bath and healthy water immersion. What Is an Aquatic Bathtub? The aquatic bathtub provides for a more relaxing and soothing experience than any ordinary tub out there. It is like having your own spa in the comforts of your home. It is all about hydrotherapy. What Is Hydrotherapy? Hydrotherapy is one method of treating a disease through the use of water. It is deemed to be used by ancient Greek doctors. This method is more commonly known now as the spa therapy. They are very popular now. Hydrotherapy or spa treatment can be used to address various problems. The warm water can relax spasm, very useful in alleviating sprains, muscle sprains, fatigue and backache. Sitting in hot water alone, or a sitz bath, is effective in treating swollen hemorrhoids. Physiotherapy is another area that makes use of water. The buoyancy of water allows an ailing limb or strained muscle to be moved or exercised, as there is less pull of gravity when immersed in a tub of water. What Is a Whirlpool Bath? Whirlpool is a special feature in most bathtubs to have an effective hydrotherapy experience. It is water spinning in a circular motion around a central area. Heat is used together with this whirlpool bath, to effect a stimulating treatment or massage in an aquatic bath. Additional Features to Consider In deciding over an aquatic bathtub, there are hundreds of selections to choose from, with more than 1,500 distributors worldwide. There are premium designs that come with many luxurious features. There are the economical ones that will provide the basic needs of a spa treatment.
1. Two-Person Bathtub A roomy bathtub will definitely spell comfort. Spacious bathing will dispense with unnecessary adjustments.
2. Support Features Seek an aquatic bathtub that has raised seats, arm rests and lumbar support. These features should be secured to enjoy a long soak.
3. Neck Pillows Neck jet pillows and shiatsu back jet system are some of the most sought-after features. Hydrotherapy jets are installed to provide also the ultimate massage experience.
4. Lighting Chromatherapy lighting will add more than to the aesthetics. This is a desirable bonus to the hydrotherapeutic experience.
5. Continuous Waterfall This adds to a peaceful ambience as one rests in a relaxing bath. The sound makes the bathing the ultimate calming experience.
6. Remote Control Since this bath is about relaxation, some manufacturers have already provided for floating remote control. Any features of the aquatic tub can be turned off and on without having to move from the relaxed stature. The selection provides a wide range of style and sizes. The features are made even more user-friendly now. Anyone can configure the features to focus on a specific area of discomfort. With these features to watch out for, getting an aquatic bathtub is really a must. It is like having a hot spring in the confines of the household. Anyone can take a dip, any time of the day. Just do not miss out on the aquatic bathtub experience. Whatever it is that may be discerned by the budget and by the desires, make sure to get one. Get a quality one, in keeping with the true hydrotherapy purpose of getting more than just a dip.
Aqua Zero Articles
Aqua Zero Books